Discover a Another World Underwater
Immerse yourself in exotic sea life and take your first breaths under the clear waters of the West Maui coastline- No certification necessary! The Discover Scuba program gives non-certified divers the thrilling experience of diving, often for the first time, and opens up a fantastic new world of underwater exploration. This program could be the first step towards a lifelong love of scuba.
Discover Scuba is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, checking in at 12:30pm and returning around 4:30pm.
$209 per diver.
Includes orientation and one tank dive during our Turtle Reef charter.
Other certified divers in your party can book a two-tank dive on the same charter.
If you’ve always wanted to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba diving is for you. As a PADI dive shop, Lahaina Divers offers this program off of one of our spacious dive boats in a location that is full of unique and beautiful sea life.
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. You will dive a full tank with no more than two people to an instructor for a very private experience. The remainder of the time you are free to snorkel and explore the waters of the beautiful West Maui coastline.
- Go over the scuba equipment you will use on your dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course. (Learn More)
- Lahaina Divers will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank. All you need to bring is a bathing suit, a towel and your sense of wonder.
Your tour also includes:
- Light breakfast (coffee, teas, hot chocolate and muffins)
- Afternoon snack (veggie & fruit plate and cold filtered water)
- Chocolate chip cookies on the ride back to Lahaina Harbor
- Gluten free and vegetarian options available with advance notice.