Heavenly Underwater Exploration
Off the coast of Lanai lies an underwater wonderland like no other. Home to stunning rock formations,rare corals and many endemic species found only in Hawaii. Magestic cathedral-like structures, with lacey holes in the rock and coral above, let sunlight pour into lava tubes, swim throughs and archways. Its unique topography makes Lanai a diving experience that is not to be missed. With over 35 dive sites, many of our customers do this charter more than once.
Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Check in at 7am, return around noon. For certified divers. Lanai charter is open to snorkelers and ride-alongs.
$169 per diver
Multiple day discounts available
Bring your underwater light to explore caves and swim through structures! Or you can purchase one at our retail store before the trip.
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Light breakfast (coffee, teas, hot chocolate and muffins)
- Deli lunch between dives (deli sandwiches, Maui potato chips, fruit plate and cold filtered water)
- Chocolate chip cookies on the ride back to Lahaina Harbor
- Gluten free and vegetarian options available with advance notice
Not included in the charter fare:
- Scuba gear. (Available for rent) Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer @ $14. Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD @ $9. 2 Piece wetsuit @ $9. Snorkel set @ $9.
- Taxes and fees of 10.1666%
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable
- Nitrox available @ $19.50 per bottle
- More About Rental Gear
More About Diving Lanai
According to Hawaiian mythology, Lanai was once home to a mischievous prince who was banished to the island by his father as punishment for his many pranks. The island continues to delight with legendary underwater realm. A product of the piping hot lava flows and tectonic shifts that formed the Hawaiian Islands, Lanai is known for its amazing underwater topography.
Since there are so many great dive sites off Lanai, each charter is a unique diving adventure. Many guests dive Lanai more than once while visiting Maui.