Since 1978, we have been providing Maui scuba diving excellence. We offer diving at some of Hawaii's best dive sites like the pristine Molokini Crater and Backwall, Cathedrals and other points off Lanai, diving with hammerheads off Molokai and with an abundance of turtles and other amazing marine life along the Maui coastline. Our boats, Dominion and Dauntless, are spacious and disabled accessible.
- Top scuba diving to the most sites around Maui and surrounding islands
- Open Water Scuba Diver training
- Open Water referral completions
- Professional training certifications - Go Pro!
- Instructor Development Courses
- Handicap diving including HSA certified dive buddies
We are open 7 days a week including holidays
Store Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time
- EPIRB (Emergency Positioning Beacon)
- Life jackets, life raft, fire extinguishers
- Automatic Electronic Defibrillator (AED)
- USCG approved medical kit
- DAN oxygen unit
- Cellular and VHF radio communications devices for immediate ship to shore contact.
With the arrival of Dominion and Dauntless, a new era in Maui diving began for differently-abled scuba divers.
The Lahaina Divers staff became certified as Handicapped Open Water Dive Buddies. Each “Dive Buddy” had to simulate multiple handicap situations as the diver, and as the buddy. All came to have great appreciation for the effort involved and the satisfaction gained by those with disabilities choosing to become certified scuba divers. Providing assistance and minimal barriers on Dominion and Dauntless opens up the underwater world to more divers.
We continue to work with individuals who have a variety of physical and developmental disabilities, vision and hearing impairments, amputations, traumatic brain injuries, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and more. This is done in cooperation with the nonprofit organization, Diveheart. To learn more about Diveheart, please visit their website www.diveheart.org