One of the fastest growing underwater hobbies; underwater video offers you immediate reward, a way to remember and share diving, and images that perhaps best show non divers what diving is all about.
Try Underwater Videography.
There's no better way to capture your diving memories. You'll learn the basics of diving with a video camera as well as advanced techniques for making videos that your family and friends will actually enjoy watching. Even if you've already started shooting underwater videos, this Specialty course can help yo get better video recordings than ever before!
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Complete PADI Student Record Folder, Medical Statement & Questionnaire ("YES" on your medical form will require you to get a signed medical release from a physician prior to class), Statement of Understanding, and Liability Release.
Read BEFORE Class:
- Read entire Videography manual and view video.
- Complete all Knowledge Reviews for review with Instructor.
The Videography Specialty requires 3 DIVES with an instructor.
- Discuss Knowledge Reviews with Instructor.
- Dives 1 & 2 with Instructor.
- Debrief & log dives.
- Land practice rigging, lifting, advanced search patterns.
- Do dive 3 with Instructor.
- Debrief & log dives, complete paperwork.
Terms and Conditions:
- Charters include: Use of tanks and weight belts. Rental wetsuits, BCs, a snorkel set and regulators available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers are available for $15 per item, per charter.
- Advanced Diving Education and Specialty Course prices do not include the price of charters.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Multi-dive discounts applied for reserving directly with Lahaina Divers and paying in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Pricing does not include 10.166% Tax & Fees.
- Specialty classes require at least Open Water Certification to participate.
- Specialty pricing includes tanks, weights, instruction and certification card. Instructional materials and rental equipment, if required, are not included in the course cost.
- Lahaina Divers reserves the right to change prices and schedules without prior notification.
- Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment.