PADI Rescue Diver
Learn skills which will make you a more confident and competent diver. This program gives you both academic knowledge and hands on experience in the water. The program is at once challenging and fun. Although demanding , Rescue Diver is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for you to effectively perform diver rescues and assists. We emphasize accident prevention, problem recognition, and emergency management. You will gain self-assurance by being prepared to assist , manage diving accident situations, and render proper first aid.
The course requires four classroom sessions and 5 open water sessions. Divers complete the class knowing they are better buddies and more aware as divers. Be a better buddy!!
- $459 plus tax (minimum 2 students)
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Minimum age 12 Y/O
- PADI EFR or First Aid / CPR from another organization (current within last 24 months)
- Student Provides: Rescue Diver Crew Pak (Or complte the academics online via PADI eLearning), Logbook, 2 passport size photos.
- Student Equipment: Standard Scuba and Snorkeling Gear.
- 15% off Student Gear purchase during and 14 days after the class
- $20 off on Boat Charters for training
- 10% off Life time Alumni discount on Boat Charters after the class
Terms and Conditions:
- Charters include: Use of tanks and weight belts. Rental wetsuits, BCs, a snorkel set and regulators available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers are available for $15 per item, per charter.
- Advanced Diving Education and Specialty Course prices do not include the price of charters.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Multi-dive discounts applied for reserving directly with Lahaina Divers and paying in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Pricing does not include 10.166% Tax & Fees.
- Specialty classes require at least Open Water Certification to participate.
- Specialty pricing includes tanks, weights, instruction and certification card. Instructional materials and rental equipment, if required, are not included in the course cost.
- Lahaina Divers reserves the right to change prices and schedules without prior notification.
- Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment.