PADI Open Water Certification with PADI eLearning is available
PADI eLearning Scuba Dive Certification Courses available online. Get started on your Scuba diving certification coursework NOW. You pay PADI directly,online for the academic portion, and now you have unlimited access to PADI Open Water Manual any time you want! With PADI eLearning all of your academic preparation, quizzes and final exam are completed prior to coming to Maui so that you can enjoy the beautiful sun, sand and palm trees you came to Maui for!! Please read and complete the Divers Medical Questionnaire prior to coming to Maui. If you need the RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination to take to your physician, please contact us.
Full PADI Open Water Certification
Full Certification in just 3 Days. Classes run from 8:00 am to approx 4:30 pm each day. Learn how to Scuba Dive with Lahaina Divers in Maui. We offer complete three-day Open Water Diver Certification courses. These courses include the same training taught over longer periods of time elsewhere, but offer visitors the opportunity to complete their training in three intensive days. Students must purchase and read the PADI Open Water Manual and have completed the five Knowledge Reviews in the manual prior to the first day of class.
Please read and complete the Divers Medical Questionnaire prior to coming to Maui. If you need the RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination to take to your physician, please contact us.
3-Day Course Structure:
DAY 1 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Academics - All in a classroom
- Start any day except Monday
- Student must have read all modules and completed knowledge reviews prior to start of first day’s class
DAY 2 (7:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Meet at the shop to gear up before heading out to the pool - Bring towel, swimsuit, a light lunch and sunscreen.
- Water assessment (200 yd swim or 300 yd with mask, fins and snorkel and a 10 minute survival float or tread) at pool
- All Confined Water Dives at the pool in the morning, then Open Water Dive #1 and #2 on our Turtle Reef Dive boat charter.
DAY 3 (12:30pm – 4:30 pm)
- Meet at the shop to gear up before heading out to the boat.
- Complete Water Dives #3 and #4 on our Turtle Reef Dive boat charter.
3-Day Diving Course Registration:
*Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment. Store hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
PADI Open Water Course Requirement:
Students must be able to preform a 200-yard swim or 300-yard mask, snorkel, fins swim and a 10-minute survival float or tread in order to complete the Open Water Certification.
You may schedule your Open Water Certification here.
All classroom, confined water, and open water training necessary to complete the requirements of PADI’s Open Water Diver course.
Single Student Rate $595.00 2 or more students per person $545.00