Whether you're using a dive computer or the PADI Recreational Dive Planner "The Wheel", Multi-level diving is a great way to safely extend your bottom time. This program will teach you how to plan and conduct Multilevel dives using both methods.
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Complete PADI Student Record Folder, Medical Statement &Questionnaire, ( "YES" on your Medical form will require a medical release from your doctor before starting class), Statement of Understanding and Liability Release
Read BEFORE Class:
- Read Multilevel & Computer Diving Chapter in PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
- Answer Knowledge Reviews
- Review Wheel Instruction booklet
- Your choice of destinations: 7:00 AM check in, "Molokini Crater" or "Lanai Cathedrals" Charter
- Discuss Knowledge Reviews with Instructor
- Do 2 dives with Instructor
- Debrief, log dives, complete paperwork
Terms and Conditions:
- Charters include: Use of tanks and weight belts. Rental wetsuits, BCs, a snorkel set and regulators available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers are available for $15 per item, per charter.
- Advanced Diving Education and Specialty Course prices do not include the price of charters.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Multi-dive discounts applied for reserving directly with Lahaina Divers and paying in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Pricing does not include 10.166% Tax & Fees.
- Specialty classes require at least Open Water Certification to participate.
- Specialty pricing includes tanks, weights, instruction and certification card. Instructional materials and rental equipment, if required, are not included in the course cost.
- Lahaina Divers reserves the right to change prices and schedules without prior notification.
- Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment.