PADI Enriched Air Diver
This Class is a "Gas, Gas, Gas" NO ACTUAL DIVES REQUIRED!
Also known as Nitrox, Enriched Air can allow you to stay underwater longer by replacing some of the nitrogen in the air you breathe with oxygen. Because you absorb less nitrogen during a dive, you benefit from longer no decompression limits (could be as much as double air limits) and shorter surface intervals before getting back into the water.
Earn your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses. Or get this certification without diving!
Independent study is required. You can do PADI eLearning at home click here
And do Nitrox course assessment with Lahaina Divers.
Computers are recommended and available for purchase or rent.
- $49 plus tax for the Practical Assessment if you have done PADI eLearning. NO DIVING REQUIRED
- $149.00 coinciding with other specialty if you do actual dives. $149 does NOT includes usage of 2 Nitrox tanks.
- Private available for additional fee
- Additional charges: The price of boat charters, Nitrox tanks to use on boat dive
- Open Water/ Jr. Open Water Diver
- Minimum age 15 Y/O
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Student Materials: Sign up PADI eLearning OR Enriched Air Manual, Air Tables, Enriched Air Tables, DSAT Tables, Logbook. Students MUST view Enriched Air Video (purchase or view at Lahaina Divers). 2 passport size photos.
- Student Equipment: BCD, Regulator with computer (highly recommended and available for rent), Wetsuit, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Timing Device, Compass & Knife, if you do actual dives.
- 1 hours for the assessment *Reservation is required. Please call 1 800 998 3483
- 15% off Student Gear purchase during and 14 days after the class
- 10% off Life time Alumni discount on Boat Charters after the class
- Complete PADI Student Record Folder, Medical Statement & Questionnaire ("YES" on your medical form will require you to get a signed medical release from a physician prior to class), Statement of Understanding, and Liability Release.
Read BEFORE Class: All can be done with PADI eLearning instead of doing below
- Read entire PADI Enriched Air Manual.
- Watch PADI Enriched Air Video at home or Lahaina Divers.
- Answer both Knowledge Reviews.
Terms and Conditions:
- Charters include: Use of tanks and weight belts. Rental wetsuits, BCs, a snorkel set and regulators available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers are available for $15 per item, per charter.
- Advanced Diving Education and Specialty Course prices do not include the price of charters.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Multi-dive discounts applied for reserving directly with Lahaina Divers and paying in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Pricing does not include 10.166% Tax & Fees.
- Specialty classes require at least Open Water Certification to participate.
- Specialty pricing includes tanks, weights, instruction and certification card. Instructional materials and rental equipment, if required, are not included in the course cost.
- Lahaina Divers reserves the right to change prices and schedules without prior notification.
- Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment.