Drift Diving is effortless and relaxing because you simply glide with the current and feel the rush of flying underwater. But, with this type of diving come special procedures that you need to know so you can maximize your fun underwater.
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Complete Tan Student Record Folder, Medical Statement & Questionnaire ("YES" on your medical form will require you to get a signed medical release from a physician prior to class), Statement of Understanding, and Liability Release.
Read BEFORE Class:
- Complete Scuba Quick Review (pg xiii-xiv).
- Read PADI Adventures In Diving Manual, Drift Diving Chapter.
- Complete Knowledge Review.
- Discuss Knowledge Reviews with Instructor.
- Do 2 dives with Instructor.
- Debrief, log dives, complete paperwork.
Terms and Conditions:
- Charters include: Use of tanks and weight belts. Rental wetsuits, BCs, a snorkel set and regulators available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers are available for $15 per item, per charter.
- Advanced Diving Education and Specialty Course prices do not include the price of charters.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Multi-dive discounts applied for reserving directly with Lahaina Divers and paying in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Pricing does not include 10.166% Tax & Fees.
- Specialty classes require at least Open Water Certification to participate.
- Specialty pricing includes tanks, weights, instruction and certification card. Instructional materials and rental equipment, if required, are not included in the course cost.
- Lahaina Divers reserves the right to change prices and schedules without prior notification.
- Students need to stop by Lahaina Divers store prior to class start time to fill out student folders, medical forms (medical clearance by a physician may be necessary), and arrange for payment.