The first step beyond PADI Open Water Diver certification; Adventures in Diving offers different experiences and adventure options which range from simple introductions of underwater activities to more challenging experiences; and ultimately to two distinct certifications.
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Complete PADI Student Record Folder, Medical Statement & Questionnaire ("YES" on your medical form will require you to get a signed medical release from a physician prior to class), Statement of Understanding, and Liability Release.
Read BEFORE Class
- Complete Scuba Quick Review (pg xiii-xiv).
- Read Modules & Complete: Knowledge Reviews for Peak Performance Buoyancy, Navigation, and one elective from the following: Boat, Naturalist, Enriched Air (Nitrox), Night, Fish I.D. or Multi-Level.
- Discuss Knowledge Reviews with Instructor.
- Do 3 Dives with Instructor.
- Debrief, log dives, complete paperwork.