Lahaina Divers has been awarded the prestigious PADI Accessibility Award. The PADI International Resort and Retailer Association issues this award to those operators who have shown a commitment to making their main public areas accessible to customers with special needs. To celebrate, Lahaina Divers is offering three dive packages specifically for HSA certified divers. Each package includes one on one diving with a Lahaina Divers HSA certified Dive Buddy within a guided tour off our boats. If you already travel with your own HSA dive buddy, Lahaina Divers’ standard package pricing applies. An HSA certified dive buddy / PADI instructor will lead the charter dives and serve as the dive buddy’s buddy. See our HSA Divers' page. There are some limitations to our ability to load and unload passengers in wheelchairs. We are not a "roll on-roll off" vessel and cannot accomidate motorized wheelchairs or divers in excess of 195lbs as they are simply too heavy to lift onto the boat.
Package #1 - $625
for two dive charters on two islands
Package #2 - $875
for three dive charters to three islands
Package #3 - $1495
for any five dive charters(excluding drift dives) you choose
Terms and Conditions:
- Rental wetsuits, BCs, and/or a snorkel set are available for $9.00 per item, per charter, unless otherwise specified. Dive computers (with regulator) are available for $14 per charter.
- Non-diving passengers and snorkelers may accompany certified divers for $79 on morning or afternoon charters. Children between 6 and 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Packages must be reserved directly with Lahaina Divers and paid in advance.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs. of charter check-in time are non-refundable.
- Prices do not include Tax & Fees.