|On this dive there are no entries through surf.
On this dive there is no long surface swim.
On this dive there is only pleasure and relaxation
On this dive you are only 50 feet from the dive site.
50 feet above it.
Experiences like these attract divers to boat diving. In fact, virtually all divers end up diving from a boat sooner or later whether it's a skiff, a giant live-aboard dive yacht, or a sailboat. Surprisingly, some divers learn to dive and make dozens of dives before they ever set foot on a dive boat; others learn to dive from one type of boat, but have little experience diving from others. If you're in either group, the Boat Diver Specialty is a great way to learn the ropes of diving from boats and & speed your transition to diving from boats or boats you are unfamiliar with. Even if you've already been diving from boats, this course will teach you how to make experience safer, easier, and more comfortable.
STUDENTS TO PROVIDE:
- Complete PADI Student Record Folder, Medical Statement & Questionnaire (YES" answers on your Medical form will require you to get a medical release from your doctor before starting class), Statement of Understanding, and Liability Release.
Read BEFORE Class:
- Complete Scuba Quick Review (pg. xiii-xiv).
- PADI Adventures In Diving Boat Diver Module.
- Complete Module Knowledge Review.
- Discuss Knowledge Reviews with Instructor.
- Do 2 dives with Instructor.
- Debrief, log dives, complete paperwork.
Terms and Conditions: